Went back to Peggy Lane, and everyday life. Cleaned a little, shopped a little, watched Dancing With the Stars, and tried to make life normal again, at least for a little while.....
Thanks so much to Sandy and Fred, for their help...I needed them a lot!
But, I know my family and I will still need more prayers in the future, and I know I can depend on my earthly angels: my family and cousins, work family and friends and even strangers for that. I know all my angels in heaven will be closely watching over me, as Tony McPherson (Rich's best friend, and angel in progress) is making sure that Mom, Dad, father-in-law Joe, my Babcia's and Dziadeks, all my aunties and uncles, cousins and friends are all doing their part in keeping myself and my family close and under their watchful eye.
Still awaiting word from the scheduling nurse as well as my primary doctor to get my operation scheduled and over with!
Good night, and God bless!
Ooooo, nice picture of Kauai! I'm sad that our 'non-stop-4-day-sleep-over' has ended...at least for now! You have the top spot on my prayer list! Love you! :D
ReplyDelete