Sunday, March 29, 2009

My very first post...YaY!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Thanks to my favorite sister, Sandy, I will be blogging forevermore!!! I have A LOT going on, and will share some info later, about my latest news. For now, I am looking forward to staying at Kurczewski's Resort & Home Cookin' until Tuesday or Wednesday, and then will return home to Peggy Lane, and my Richie. We've been separated but close at hand and heart!
Tomorrow @ 4:45, I have an appointment at Dr. Fessler's Office in Novi. Then I will learn my fate....but, I know....one day at a time, and....
HERE COMES THE SUN! Its ALL good!
God bless, and, more to follow!

4 comments:

  1. YaY! We have twin blogs!! I'm so happy to be able to read your brand new blog...Happy Blogging! Love you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl. Blogging is fun and informative for the family and a few selected friends.
    I enjoy mine and you will enjoy yours.
    Love ya
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, she is going to get addicted quick! :) For the record, dont believe EVERYTHING she says about me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the title of your blog for a few reasons, I love it because it's similar to the title of my blog and I love it because it implies hope...this quote reminds me of your blog title:
    'I believe in the sun even when it is not shining.
    I believe in love even when I feel it not.
    I believe in God even when he is silent.'
    ~from a Jewish prayer

    ReplyDelete