In case you are interested, here it goes:
On March 19th I was driving to work, with a LOT going on, and in my mind. As I turned the corner onto Sugarbush Road, WMGC started playing "Here Comes the Sun" by the Beatles. At the same time, the sun was rising over the lake. The first cross street was Cotton Road. When you turn left, about 1/2 mile down is Lake St. Clair. So instead of staying straight, and going to work, I turned left! Richie and I bought a new camera a few days previous, and I had it in my bag to try and figure out during lunch (never did that...). So I drove up to the end of the road, the song was playing, and I took a photo. I will post it later...
The song sounded so hopeful, and I needed and continue to need hope! It has been stuck in my mind ever since!
Very nice story! I happen to think things like that aren't a coincidence...I think somebody 'up there' orchestrated that little event to remind you to stay hopeful!! Love you and miss you! :D
ReplyDeleteI noticed you don't have a link to Kelly's blog!
ReplyDeleteScott, I've been trying, but could not get it on...can I post a link to yours????
ReplyDelete