Thursday, April 2, 2009

Scheduled Surgery...TUESDAY, APRIL 28th


Well, I was finally able to connect with the scheduling nurse this morning.. The 28th was the soonest I could get, tried hard for a week or two earlier, but...Oh Well! I will deal with the date, and plan accordingly! My angels all said that it was ok with them (hahahaha!)
Now I will be scheduling my pre-op tests, etc. and also return to work, somewhat. I plan on taking a couple days off around Easter, and will try not to get too far ahead of things...I just realized that planning surgery is a lot like planning a vacation ;-) Which I'm also trying to plan!! So long as I keep them straight and not drive to the airport on the 28th, I'll be fine! Hope to get down to Daytona soon....I have a need to sit on Mom & Dad's bench!!!
All for now...
God Bless You!

1 comment:

  1. One step at a time...all leading you back to the bench! Love you! :D

    ReplyDelete