
It was a big day for Richie and I! We have been married for 14,600 days! WOW! The days turn into months, months into years. Some days fly by, while others go slowly. Some days are good, some days are bad. Some days are happy, and some days are sad.
Our journey began in Hamtramck, and so on our 40th anniversary, we shall return to our roots...we will go to mass at St. Ladislaus, then join Kristie and Laurie at the Polish Village Cafe for kielbasa, pierogi, and golumbki (and a boomba?). We will take a drive through the old neighborhoods, and reflect on 40 years of sharing our lives and raising our family.
We are thankful for so many things... ...our family and friends ...our health ...our home ...blessings from above ...the goodness of our Lord. We acknowledge that each day is a special gift.... We embrace the future, because we know that THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
My present to Richie was a video of our time together so far! You can view it on my movie website: www.photodex.com
Go to SHARING, then BROWSE MEMBER Enter "brendapiekarski" (all one word, no spaces) The caption reads "Our Anniversary". I hope you enjoy it!
Congratulations! Have a great day! Love the video, you did a great job! God bless both of you! Love you both! XOXO
ReplyDeleteHAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you had a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your lovely day- look at you both- so young!! Do you have any of the wedding party?? I know I won't recognize myself!! I'm going to look at the video now.
ReplyDeleteOh- I sent you an ecard yesterday- hope you will open it!! Congratulations!!
I watched the video earlier- it was so beautiful!! You will enjoy watching it together over and over. I did get a glimpse of myself in the wedding party- those were really nice dresses we were wearing- liked the bows we had in our hair! I don't remember- did you go on a honeymoon??
ReplyDeleteI really loved our bridesmaid's dresses, too...simple but pretty! :D
ReplyDelete