And I am so very thankful....
..that God and my heavenly angels have kept me safe and are busy keeping me well!
..that my earthly angels have kept me safe and are busy keeping me well!
..that my family has kept me safe and strong, I love them all so very much!
..that Dr. Fessler, with his skilled and steady hands, performed another amazing surgery on me!
..that the prayers of family, friends and strangers has carried me through, again!
..that I can return these prayers and know they will be answered!
..for each new day, that the sun may shine, even if there may be some rain! :D
What a beautiful post! And all of us are so very thankful for the gift of YOU!!!! Love you so, so much!!!
ReplyDeleteAMEN!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful prayer of gratitude! You did have a few rain clouds but it looks like things are clearing up nicely!!
ReplyDeleteOops! The first comment appears to be written by Bren, but it's not! I wrote the comment after she wrote the post, she was signed in, I was not, sorry for the confusion! :D
ReplyDelete