Here's what I've been busy doing the last few days....decorating hats! I realized that I will have to wear a hat for some time...my hair is so fine and thin, and grows so slowly, that I figured this may be the best route. Sandy took me to Michael's, and well, I guess you can say I got carried away!! At first, I thought I was gonna crochet some hats, but hey, then I found these, for $1.29 or $1.49 (why the price difference, I do not know)! Anyway, then I found a package of flowers, and the rest is history!!! So I'm getting used to wearing a hat, so much that when I take it off at night, I feel naked up there!!!! Hahahahaha!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
HATS OF MANY COLORS!
Here's what I've been busy doing the last few days....decorating hats! I realized that I will have to wear a hat for some time...my hair is so fine and thin, and grows so slowly, that I figured this may be the best route. Sandy took me to Michael's, and well, I guess you can say I got carried away!! At first, I thought I was gonna crochet some hats, but hey, then I found these, for $1.29 or $1.49 (why the price difference, I do not know)! Anyway, then I found a package of flowers, and the rest is history!!! So I'm getting used to wearing a hat, so much that when I take it off at night, I feel naked up there!!!! Hahahahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are just adorable!! And you 'posed' them so professionally!! The black one is my favorite! Good job!! Love you! :D
ReplyDelete